Saturday, June 16, 2012

What is LovE?

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering one must not love. But then one suffers from not loving. Therefore to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer. To suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love. To be happy then is to suffer. But suffering makes one unhappy. Therefore, to be unhappy one must love, or love to suffer, or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down."
- Woody Allen -

    Love.....

                      Just when you think you fully understand what it's like to love......   BOOM
           It jumps out at you and hits you with a confusion like nothing else.

    I love this Woody Allen quote. It's just as confusing as of love itself, and yet so very true! Love does crazy things to people, and when people don't have love they go crazy not having it, and trying to get it.

I have many Loves in my life.

My wife,



My perfect angel baby Hadley Grace,


My through thick and thin family of 6 (including me),



My Wife's Parents,



and most importantly 

My Lord and Savior.

(Insert Mental Picture of How You Think He Looks)

Love being such a deep feeling, I'm not going to just start naming off all the people I like, or even Really like. These people have affected my life in massive ways. I would not be where I am today without these people.

So, before I start anything else on this blog, I want to say what a blessing it my life has been thanks to all of you, and may I one day be able to show my appreciation to you in our my own special way.

1 comments:

Ma Maw said...

And, you are a blessing to us. You have brought so much love and happiness into Joy's life and we thank you for that. We'll enjoy reading your insights in your blogs. Love you.

Post a Comment